CLOSE BIGGER SALES WITH INCENTIVES FOR
HIGH EFFICIENCY HEATING AND COOLING EQUIPMENT
Build your reputation for efficient HVAC that brings comfort, energy savings and healthy indoor air quality to your customers. Comfortably CA offers incentives to distributors, who can pass an incentive amount along to contractors. Using the incentive to lower the cost of high efficiency HVAC solutions for your customers can give you an edge over your competition.
To get started, talk to your local participating distributor.See Qualified Products Find a Distributor
- Air-cooled air conditioners and heat pumps
- Boilers for space heating only
- Air-cooled screw chillers (constant and variable speed, Path B)
- Gravity wall furnaces
- High efficiency furnaces with variable speed motor
- Heat pump (fuel substitution)
Our streamlined process makes it easy. Talk to a participating distributor about savings on qualified products. Then, submit the Customer Date Intake Form (online version or fillable PDF) to provide your distributor with the following information after installation.
- Contractor information
- Customer information and installation address
- Customer utility
- Equipment details (for AC and heat pumps only)
- Distributor invoice number
The Comfortably CA incentive might be layered with other incentive programs. Ask your participating distributor for details.
Comfortably CA is pleased to present a series of no-cost live webinar trainings for California contractors. These sessions will focus specifically on residential HVAC systems and are open to all program partners and their contractor affiliates.
UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES:
Monday, November 6 – Pasadena, CA
- More details coming soon
Tuesday, November 7 – Pasadena, CA
- 75th Annual IHACI Trade Show
- Visit us at Booth #110